2013 Road Closure Information
To ensure the safety of our event participants and community during this year's Pub Fest, Fraser Coast Regional Council will be implementing several road closures throughout the Maryborough CBD. Participants are advised to stay within the safe road closure area when walking between venues.
Saturday 8th June to Sunday 9th June
7.00am Saturday til 10.00pm Sunday
• Richmond Street – between Wharf Street and Maryborough City Excelsior Band Hall Car Park
• Wharf Street - between Richmond Street & March Streets
Sunday 9th June
7.00am to 7.00pm
• Sussex Street between Lennox and Bazaar Streets
• Kent Street between Adelaide and March Streets
• Ellena Street between Adelaide Street and Richmond Lane
• Richmond Street between Alice and Wharf Streets
• Bazaar Street between Alice and Sussex Streets
Restricted Access - Local Traffic Only
The areas mentioned above are restricted to no vehicular movements during this time for public safety reasons. We would appreciate it if you could make alternative arrangements during this period.
It is appreciated that there will be minor inconveniences for local residents and businesses due to the traffic restrictions. Council seeks your support in ensuring safety of the public during this annual event.
Please note: Most Sunday trading businesses within the road closure area will be open for business as usual. Please contact business owners directly for further information.